Hey y'all!!! So I got a few questions about working out and face breaking out. By no means am I a professional. However, I do know what it feels like to have my face breakout from working out. I have a routine that I follow every single day. I go through some face wash:)
There are several factors to why the face breaks out. It could be hormones, the food we eat, the environment, sweat, and dirt. But as far as the face breaking out after a working out, well that is just more sweat and dirt related. If you wear makeup, then the first thing you need to do is wipe the makeup off before you start your workout. Why?!! Well when the skin gets hot, the pore open up. And when the pores open up, all that makeup, dirt, and sweat seeps into those pores. Hence, the break out.
Here is my routine:
Wake up and wash my face and I exfoliate about twice a week.
Before my workout, I use makeup wipes to wipe all the makeup off.
Immediately after my workout, I wash my face.
This also goes for the back. I take a shower as soon as I get home. Because when you sweat, that sweat sits in your sports bra. And the longer you let it sit there with bacteria, the more likely your back is going to break out. I hope this helps!
No comments:
Post a Comment