Bell Pepper, Onion, Sweet Potatoes, Coconut Oil, Chipotle Chili Powder, Cumin, and a skillet with a lid.
First, add about 1 TBSP. of Coconut Oil to the skillet. I use an electric skillet because its big enough for all the potatoes to cook evenly. Peel your potatoes and cut them into small cubes. Next dice up your onion and bell pepper and put everything into your skillet. Add your seasoning. I use no exact measurement. However, I do like mine spicy so I always had more chipotle Chile powder! Sprinkle your cumin on all the vegetables as well.
Next, I completely cover my potatoes because the locked in moisture makes them tender faster. Occasionally stir. Once they are somewhat tender, take the lid off so they can crisp up. At this point, you want to stir them every couple of minutes to keep them from burning. Once they are crisp enough for you, put in a dish and serve with an Awesome steak.
Like I said, I could eat this all day, everyday! These are my hubby's favorite too. Enjoy!




No comments:
Post a Comment